Many of you blogger have searched a way that will help you automatic sharing your posts to social media accounts with your post previews and some text from your post (meta description).
Today I will share you some awesome tool that will help you and you are going to thanks me for that.
Social media managers are great for those who don’t have the time or are busy thought out the day.
Below are the paid plugin as well as free one.
Free & Paid Tools For Social Media Automation
If you are serious WordPress blogger you may have heard about it and its awesome features let you track your visitor’s (google analytics alternative) besides tracking its offers to connect your social media accounts to your jetpack account and it will auto-publish your post to your social media pages.
This plugin by Automattic is great for keeping track your stats and also social media managing.
There is free account. In my case, I am using a free account that is sufficient for me but you can go to a paid account here at jetpack pricing.
- [free] Site stats and analytics
- [free] Automatic sharing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, and WhatsApp
- [free] Related posts
- [paid] Search engine optimization tools for Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and WordPress.com
- [paid] Advertising program that includes the best of AdSense, Facebook Ads, AOL, Amazon, Google AdX, and Yahoo
SECURITY AND BACKUP SERVICES
- [free] Brute force attack protection
- [free] Downtime and uptime monitoring
- [free] Secured logins and two-factor authentication
- [paid] Malware scanning, code scanning, and threat resolution
- [paid] Site backups, restores, and migrations
- [free] A high-speed CDN for your images
- [free] Carousels, slideshows, and tiled galleries
- [free] Simple embeds from YouTube, Google Documents, Spotify and more
- [free] Sidebar customization including Facebook, Twitter, and RSS feeds
- [free] Extra sidebar widgets including blog stats, calendar, and author widgets
- [paid] High-speed, ad-free, and high-definition video hosting
DISCUSSION AND COMMUNITY
- [free] Email subscriptions
- [free] Comment login with Facebook, Twitter, and Google
- [free] Fully-customizable contact forms
- [free] Infinite scroll through your posts
Again it’s very popular service in terms of managing social accounts on the behalf of you.
They have both free and paid account. if you are going with this I suggest you go with paid account because free account lets you only add some of the social media accounts with limitations of 1 account per social media.
Free: with some limitations
Scheduling: Schedule unlimited messages across all your social networks.
Engage with customers: Be a part of the conversation and never miss when people are talking about your brand.
Analytics: Track your social media campaigns so you can improve ROI and grow your business.
Collaboration: Work as a team by assigning messages so they get to the right people in your business.
Security: Two-step authentication ensures your brand and social networks are protected.
Listening: Track your brand, what customers are saying about you, and your competition
This is a most popular tool for its awesome services and it’s handy to use.
The free account has lots of features and of course, there is a limitation of 1 per social media account but the free account support with Twitter Instagram Facebook Pinterest etc.
They also offer in-built Pablo image creation extension which is great.
They are on android, ios, web so you can easily manage your account on the go. personally, I have used the services which is awesome.
You can go for this let discuss the pricing below-
Free account (with tons of features)
Paid account (with more advanced features)
The paid account starts with $50/mo you can check complete pricing details here.
So this all services are great to choose one from the above which best suits your needs.
Don’t forget to share your experiences with these services at the comments section to lets others reader knows.
Also, do share this post with friends 🙂